check out living waters!

Monday, September 6, 2010

First post!!!

 9/6/10
Hi--I'm Joshua!

My blog "What Would My Father Want" is about what happening in my life to honor God. Its also about obeying my father on earth--and my Heavenly Father--when my faith is tested. Next week we will be going to Kentucky for a conference called Deeper http://www.deeperconference.com/. The site that is presenting it is livingwaters.com.We are also going to the Creation Museum  because you can get a discount if you to the conference.    

I hope to learn and do these things at the conference and the museum:


  1. I hope to learn about witnessing 
  2. I hope to learn about dinosaurs
  3. I hope to learn about plants
  4. I hope to learn about animals
  5. I hope to learn about insects and the human body

2 comments: